Ricerca i contenuti dell'archivio caricando un'immagine. Trascina il tuo file qui o fai clic su Sfoglia.
Si prega di caricare solo file a bassa risoluzione. I risultati restituiranno solo corrispondenze esatte. Eventuali immagini con sovrapposizione di testo potrebbero non produrre risultati accurati. Dettagli di immagini produrranno solo risultati del dettaglio corrispondente, non dell'immagine completa.
Trascina un file qui
Elaborazione dei risultati della ricerca
Si è verificato un errore:
Ricerca per colore
Scegli i colori
Aggiungi fino a 5 colori. Facendo scorrere i separatori puoi regolare la composizione dei colori
Aggiungi un colore
Aggiungi parole chiave per perfezionare i risultati
Location: Milan, Italy
Creator: Ansano Giannarelli
The documentary addresses the condition of the working woman in the Italian society of the sixties, through the emblematic story of three women filmed during three different days: a Saturday, one Sunday, a Monday, in Milan.
Work in the factory, trade union activity, work at home: so spend the days for working women, without breaks, without stops, without their own time; while Sunday spends in the recovery of things not made at home, accumulated and postponed necessities.
In these years only twenty women out of a hundred work in productive activities: paid less, they are exploited and often fired.
Precisely among the women who work, especially among the youngest, the awareness of their rights and awareness of the struggle to be conducted to change society, economic relations, the mentality of Men, conservative habits and traditions that weigh on all women.
01. Milan, 1968. Milanese streets in the morning at the first light of dawn
02. Women start at work
03. Women enter factories
04. Interior of a textile factory: women at work
05. A meeting of women: they talk about the harmfulness of work, show hands deformed by arthritis
06. Shops in the city center, near Piazza San Babila
07. At the entrance to the Savini cafe, ladies wear fur coats pass; other women get on taxis, others look at the windows of a great jewelry store
08. The exit from the factories in the evening, in the dark
09. Grocery shopping at the supermarket
10. A woman is intent on housework in the kitchen
11. A boyfriend couple looks at a showcase where wedding dresses are exposed
12. A working family at home, gathered in the dining room in front of the TV
13. A woman mends in the kitchen
14. Women rebate the house
15. A woman does laundry
16. A working family at the table; eating, we discuss the problems of the members: where to put young children while parents work; the cost of living; wage increases; if the internal commission works
17. Women wash dishes, others iron
18. A little girl does homework
19. A pair of middle-aged workers, sitting at the table, tells about their tiredness
20. Sound the alarm clock at six in the morning
21. MDP follows a worker who goes to work. Enter Sit-Siemens
22. Interior of the factory. Workers work on the assembly line of telephone control panels
23. Workers leave Sit-Siemens. Interviews with workers about their work
24. The working family, of which the MDP and the microphone followed the discussion as the members ate, goes to a demonstration for Vietnam's freedom
25. The event parades through the streets of Milan at night
26. Protesters with torches symbolically burn a US flag under the headquarters of the US consulate